Immediate Placement Implants
Immediate placement implants have become a referent as regards treatments to recover lost dental pieces, making it easier, faster and more reliable to recover your smile and your dental health.
1. What are Immediate Placement Implants?
An immediate placement implant is an implantology treatment that allows patients to recover lost tooth in only one day. With this technique we are able to recover one or several dental pieces, giving back functionality and aesthetics to your mouth.
At Marbella Dental Arts Clinic we are specialists in immediate placement implant. This is why at our clinic we will place the definitive implants and crowns or the temporary replacements depending on the situation in just one session.
2. Are immediate placement implants important for me?
Most patients are able to use immediate placement implants as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Have enough bone and in good condition (in some cases, immediate load can be performed in patients with very little bone left, but this is something the specialist in dental implants will consider at the clinic).
- The patient must have good oral hygiene habits and must brush his teeth at least three times a day after treatment.
- There should be no gingival and periodontal disease in adjacent teeth. If any of these diseases are detected in the adjacent teeth, the patient must undergo the corresponding treatments before the implant.
- The patient should not suffer from bruxism.
- The patient must have a proper occlusion, where the teeth of the upper jaw slightly overlap the lower ones.
In any case when requesting the previous check-up and free estimate the specialist will decide whether these type of implants is the suitable one for the patient depending on the medical results obtained from the previous check-up.
3. Advantages of Immediate Placement Implants
This type of implants present many advantages compared to traditional treatments:
- In just one session you will recover all the missing pieces: implants + crowns.
- We reduce treatment by 6 and 8 weeks. You don't need to wait for the implant to be placed after the crown.
- There is no need for the patient to use uncomfortable removable braces, which facilitates adjustment of the mouth and the gum to the definitive prostheses.
- You will recover masticatory function immediately.
- The difference in price compared to a traditional transplant is minimum.
- You will recover your smile and oral health faster.
The immediate load dental implant treatment is completely safe, predictable and reliable, but it is important to bear in mind the requirements mentioned above.
Request an appointment at Marbella Dental Arts Clinic and ask any question you may have concerning dental implants. Our specialists will analyse your case and will offer a solution that adapts to your needs to improve your quality of life.
Contact us1st Visit Free. No Obligation!
Request more information.
Or call us at: